CureZone   Log On   Join
dark circles sallow complexion?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
sagon Views: 8,520
Published: 15 years ago

dark circles sallow complexion?

hello i was just wondering what your take is on purple dark circles around the eyes and a horrid dark yellow face. with patches of it where the hips are and um feet aswell? im not jaundiced i have had the all clear with blood tests.

i eat so healthily lot's of vegetables fruits some raw fish sometimes and some cooked meats. nuts and seeds soaked. i try to stay away from beans and grains because my stomoch cannot handle them. i recently began drinking milk and eating cheese again when i realised it was not a dairy intollerence i had although i do get a tummy ache sometimes from drinking too much milk but a little is fine raw cheeses are no problem.

is there something with acid and alkaline balance? ive been fighting this problem for a few years. i went vegetarian then i did the raw vegan diet for a year then realised i could not stay with it as i was getting more ill buy the day. i also have trouble gaining weight i only lose weight but ive never really gained weight.

i look like im on drugs when in reality i don't smoke drink or go any where near drugs.

ive been doing liver flushes aswell but i don't think i can keep them up until i find mild olive oil. oh one last thing which may be important is i have planatr warts on my left feet under my toes which i cannot get rid of except from freezing and acid but im wondering if this adds to the symptoms of something.

hope you guys can help me out :D thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)