CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Best price and reliable source: It's only $12.99

candidaman Views: 2,780
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,133,391

Re: Best price and reliable source: It's only $12.99

Thanks for the update, onepenny. Good to know this is still a legit seller. I think Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has been helping me a lot. Just take it slow and you should be OK. I started with one drop and slowly worked up. I had D and loose stools for weeks -- fairly mild die-off. Then I suddenly became constipated around 11-12 drops twice a day. So I cut back, then took a full week off. I'm now taking 6 drops once a day. Still somewhat constipated. Can't quite figure this out. But I plan to stick with low doses of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement till I figure out the constipation problem. I really wish I could pick up where I left off and get up to the full 15 x 2 per day. But I don't see that happening very soon. Good luck. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is good stuff and won't hurt you. Just take it easy, I as said before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)