CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1 Month Removal Update - My life and symptoms on Mirena

stayhomemom Views: 2,751
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,126,019

Re: 1 Month Removal Update - My life and symptoms on Mirena

Thank you for sharing your story. You are very fortunate to have found such an understanding GP. Do you know if he/she specializes in "functional medicine"?
You mentioned the mono. Do you/your GP believe this was caused by the adrenal fatigue due to mirena or was in any way related to mirena? As I shared in my post, I had Mirena inserted in June '06 and was diagnosed with mono in March '07. Its been a loooong struggle ever since. (as for June- March.... I had twins so those were foggy days anyway... breastfeeding, middle-of-night wakings, etc.. not sure what would have been "normal" at that time anyway. I started to really notice "symptoms" and the mono was diagnosed after I stopped breast feeding )
Also, I don't remember reading in your post but I'm curious- Did you have insomnia? That was another of my struggles... I'm finally getting it under control but notice if I don't sleep for 9 hours I'm still fatigued/foggy.
Thank you again for sharing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)