CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: should i get mirena removed

nursenine11 Views: 3,433
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,125,539

Re: should i get mirena removed

Hello,

Read your story and I could of written the same thing. I have only had the mirena for six months and my symptoms are as follows...

Dizziness ( severe )
Hip and leg pain ( thought it was a virus, but did not go away )
I went to the Dr a few weeks ago for shoulder and neck pain with no history of injury.
Depression, anxiety and pratically unable to think positive.
3 Yeast infections in 5 months.
3 Er visits for ovarian cysts.
No libido at all, and I am typically very sexual.

Basically, I have not felt right since I got that put in, I did not so much realize right away, but my fiance made a statement " you have really changed in the last few months and I than realized I really have not felt good for months.

I am a nurse and full of knowledge and I was thinking that something could be wrong, until I got on this site.

I had my Iud removed yesterday and already today had an improvement in my dizziness, and I felt not as " fogged " My thought is remove it and give it some months and see how you feel before you get tested for everything else. If you read women have been getting tested for MS, lupus, fibramyalgia etc...

I have alot of the same complaints as you and so do many other women, I dont think it is a fluke I think it is Mirena. I say get it out and let your body heal itself.

I wish you luck and I will write everyday an update on how I am feeling. God Bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

5.703 sec, (1)