CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena removal update

nursenine11 Views: 3,676
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,124,838

Re: mirena removal update

Thanks for writting in this forum. I had read your story and it does not sound to different that mine. I tried to get pregnant for years with my EX husband and did alot of differnt hormones and they and not being able to have a baby cost me my marriage. I am okay with that as know I look back and realize that he was not the one for me, but I still carry guilt for how I acted and the hurt that I caused both of us. I have read many books in the years since my marriage ended and if you are interested I can share some of those titles with you. I am a strong christian and I truly believe in marriage, but I do believe that in order to fix a troubled marriage it takes knowledge of what men need, and what they need is so different from what we need. I have some great books, not all about marriage, but also books that made me come to terms my strengths and weaknesses. I will pray for you and your husband as I know first hand mending a marriage is so hard. God Bless you and I hope that your life is filled with the joy of a wonderful marriage.

Kim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.625 sec, (1)