CureZone   Log On   Join
mirena removal update

dragnfly2 Views: 4,061
Published: 14 years ago

mirena removal update

i have to say that i feel like i am 18 again. i feel great so far. i got mirena removed february 26th. i have no pain. mentally i can think, hold a conversation, and i feel calm even though i have been through some major issues with my marriage. my husband and i are giving our marriage 6 months to work out, because my hormones need to settle down. i thought my sex drive was gone forever, it has returned with a vengeance. my house is cleaner than it has been in 3 years. i have laughed and smiled everyday since removal. my anxiety is barely there. i am excited about life. everyone who has seen me asks me what medication i am on because of my happiness. i can concentrate on things. i did not realize how bad my reflexes had gotten on mirena. i have not had that first abdominal cramp since removal. my rage is gone!!!!i got up this morning and my hair is so shiny and feels so thick. i didnt realize how bad my hair had gotten. i am hoping i dont "crash". but i have the knowledge now to know what to do if that happens,
i am exercising everyday, i take a liquid B vitamin, doing a colon cleanse, and getting a spinal/ chakra alignment done. i also have an accupuncture person i will go to if i start to have any problems. i refuse to take any medications, just in case they might affect my hormones in any way.
honestly, thank all of you for your support. this forum saved my life, literally. i had no one willing to listen to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)