CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena iud

nursenine11 Views: 2,167
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,124,037

Re: mirena iud

Thanks for the response, as all helps. I agree this has been the worse experience of my life. I went from the most positive thinking happy go lucky person to, lying in bed and crying, 15lb weight gain and my life is just fallin apart. I like you, will continue after my removal to go on this site and help others. If I would of just been able to notice months ago that this all was from mirena, It would of saved me my months of heartache. That is a scary thought knowing that we have a knowledge base and that many others dont and may keep it in and suffer for years. My Dr told me the same thing it is not the mirena. I am printing all this forum off prior to my appointment tomm and taking it with me, in hopes that when she has another person that has complaints she will think differently. Well, once again thanks for your help and I like you will continue to help. When I get this out and get back on my game; I am a force to be dealt with, and this information needs to get out and be known as this really can destroy someones life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.766 sec, (1)