CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena iud

3jaysmom Views: 2,453
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,123,988

Re: mirena iud

Hi, I am also a nurse :) The mirena is the worst. I am 11 weeks post removal, and feeling tons better, I just go on the site to try to help others these days, but for about a month, this site was the only thing to get mr by when the dr's were telling mr that it had nothing to do with the mirena. When I first got it out I felt great for about 2 weeks, all better. Then, a major crash. My anxiety, nausea, heartburn, leg pain, constipation, etc. all came back with a vengance, and were way worse than with the mirena. I freaked out because the mirena was gone, and my symptoms were not, but people on this site showed me research about how it takes a few weeks toget rid of the synthetic hormones, and there is usually a lapse in time between then and when your body makes its own, so that time can be awfull. I needed acupuncture to help me with the anxiety at this time, and it helped immensely. Each period gets my body and mind closer to normal (I've had 2) but the period is only 1-2 days long, so I know I am not back to a normal hormonal balance yet. My dr said it will probably take 6 months to get there because I never got a period while on the mirena (10
months) at this point I only have symptoms return on the day 1or 2 of ovulation, and the week before my period, so its manageable. Hopefully you will not have to worry about any of this, though! Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)