CureZone   Log On   Join
my dental hygenist loved my oral hygiene

ananda7 Views: 5,575
Published: 16 y

my dental hygenist loved my oral hygiene

i went to the dentist for a cleaning the other day. they usually schedule me every 3 months rather than every six months b/c i have (or should i say HAD) peridontal disease and infection pockets. but this last time i had not gotten to my regular 3 month appointment so it was already 6 months--- my hygenist could not believe how clean my teeth were and how tight my gums were considering the shape i was in before. she said that there was hardly any plaque at all and the gums looked very healthy. she also said that she didnt feel i needed the Antibiotic shot in the back gums (infection pockets)that i usually get after my cleanings. also it took her half the time it usually takes her! she was really amazed. she asked me what i was doing and i didnt really want to get too into it at the time. i simply told her i found a new product and i would bring her the info. about it next time i come in. she told me whatever i was doing keep doing! (does anyone know where i can get specific info about the mms and/or chlorine dioxide and oral hygiene that i can print out for her?)

i wonder how much better they will be in another 3 months when i get my next cleaning???!!!??? you know how they do those number readings on your gums? like if they find a really deep pocket where the gums have receeded alot they give you like a number 6 or 7 and if the gums are in good shape they give you like a 1 or 2? well next time she is going to do that number thing again... i wonder what my numbers will be?? i probably will have a lot less 5'/6's and 7's.

another mms success story for me!

blessings all,
ananda7

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.045 sec, (1)