I am so sorry your DH isn't as supportive as he should be. Luckily my DH can tell that I am not 'me'. I mentioned having it removed a few weeks ago because of the way I felt. He thought i should wait for all these stressful events we have been under to be over to see if it was indeed the mirena. Well when I found this website and had him read some posts and told him about others he told me to get it out ASAP. I told him about how women say they have emotional issues after it is removed - kind of like shock. He suggested I wait to have it removed until after my daughters first bday party which is Sunday. Monday afternoon is my appointment. So I will definatley be posting more as it gets closer and I get more worried! And then I will post after I get it out as well. I'm here to talk if you would like. I will try to check this forum at least daily (I am currently waiting for the DSL guy to come and fix it - I am currently on dial-up...tooooo sllllooowww lol). I will keep you updated and please keep me updated on how you are feeling! THANKS!