CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Going to remove it - what tests needed?

christlmomof2 Views: 1,424
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,119,042

Re: Going to remove it - what tests needed?

Thanks. I would rather not have to take any tests if it isn't necessary. I have read on here about a lot of women who ask their dr. to take it out because of their side-effects and the drs. don't want to do it. I have no clue if my dr. would be this way, but I was thinking I would just go in and tell them that we are wanting to have another baby (which we are not). That way they don't ask a bunch of questions or try to talk me out of it. Do you think this would be wise or should I let them know my problems? I hope I get in asap! I am not too worried about the insurance. If it doesn't cover it then I will just have to pay it (not an extra expense we need right now but it sounds like it will be well worth it!).

I have a few more questions if you don't mind...

I can still feel my strings - does that mean it is still in place well? I am reading about all these women whos MIUDs have moved into their abdomen. This freaks me out to no end! I felt my strings last night so I guess I am ok in that aspect. I have been having frequent bowel movements, diarhea and I have also been having to pee A LOT (I actually thought I was preggo until I took a test). I don't have a lot of stomach pain - at least nothing unbearable. I think I can feel my ovaries hurting a little. How would I know if it were cysts? And how would a dr. know - with a regular vaginal exam? I constantly have a 'full' feeling and just don't feel right in my tummy.

And after I have this removed I will need some sort of birthcontrol. I don't want anyting with hormones! I didn't do well with the patch or the ring when I had those (never been on the pill). We don't want to have any more kids for many years if we even do decide we want more. I am only 23 and my husband is 25 so we are kind of young to do anything perminate so I was thinking of a condom and some type or sponge, spermicide or something. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you so much and I apologize for all of these quesitons. Lately I usually forget to as something in my emials - I will forget a question a few seconds after I think of it. I was actually thinking of what I wanted to type as I am typing this and I would forget a question I wanted to ask and I would have to stop and think. That is horrible! I was never like that before. THANKS MIRENA! - grrrr....

Anyways - thank again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.750 sec, (2)