CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Plasticat-eft

Cleft-Asunder Views: 1,578
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,115,376

Re: Plasticat-eft

Why are you focusing so much on liver flushing? I read your previous post, and it's obvious your body doesn't need it anymore. The people on the Liver Flush Forum are biased--they only focus on liver flushing. Stop doing the Liver Flushes all together for now! You may not even have more stones. Just because you still have Acne doesn't mean you still have stones. You're probably expecting your Acne to disappear after a certain amount of flushes, but that's not necessarily the case.

What about your kidney's? Did you take that cleanse seriously? Do you suffer from things like lower back pain, crotch pain, frequent urination, cramps, a burning sensation in that area? If so, you have stones there.

What about liver DETOX instead of liver flush? Some people will do a liver flush, get out all the stones, and have dramatically improved health, but this is because their liver JUST had stones, and it wasn't toxic. You need to take things like chinese bitters, milke thistle seed extract (80%), burdock root, dandellion, and yellow dock to cleanse it. Believe me, these herbs work! Make tinctures out of them, or put them into capsules. Tea works too, but it can be a chore.

Start with bowels, then kidny, then liver. Oh and drink Cat's claw (pau d' arco) tea, it's the shit. It can cure cancer and it's just very good for Acne from my experience. It's powerful for the bowel, very powerful, but it does a whole body cleanse.

Herbs are the only thing I trust to get the job done.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.234 sec, (1)