CureZone   Log On   Join
Respiratory infection

Views: 1,658
Published: 13 years ago

Respiratory infection

Hello CureZone I am so glad I found you! I have been dealing with a respiratory infection that doesn't seem to want to go away. I have been coughing, relatively productive with thick green and yellow mucous. It's also been exiting my nose as well. Although I seem to be getting better, there still feels to be a lot of deep congestion in my respiratory tract that just won't be touched. I cannot get it out. I guess I am concerned that I have pnuemonia. I feel very tired and get winded, but no other symptoms. I also have a history of asthma which is under control for the past few years.

I also recently completed a 16-day master cleanse and while on it I had a lot of coughing. I thought it was a detox symptom and it eventually disappeared. A week later, the cough/sore throat came back with a vengeance. I don't look too well. I have dark circles under my glassy eyes but no pain.

I have given up sugar, coffee, and all animal products after the cleanse and cannot imagine even going for those things right now. I'm eating I would say a 50% raw diet that seems to be working for me. However, I hardly feel like a testament to the benefits of a lifestyle change! I am drinking a lot of water, fresh vegetable juices, and have been taking probiotics daily since my cleanse is over two weeks ago.

I don't like traditional doctors generally but I am wondering if I should be taking Antibiotics . I would rather not. Any input would be helpful. I have been reading about all sorts of things but don't know where to start.

Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)