CureZone   Log On   Join
Rebounding isn't enough for lymphs.

Storyofmylife Views: 5,973
Published: 13 years ago

Rebounding isn't enough for lymphs.

I noticed with rebounding the more I moved my arms up and down like in jumping jacks motions.. I'd sweat MORE out of my armpits. And nasty, smelly stuff that you know must be full of toxins. It's like.. oily.

I decided to join a gym and now I'm doing the Eliptical machines.. Now that's a workout. Funny how I can do 40 mins jumping like crazy on that thing and can only do about a half hour of cardio at the gym on the FIRST level. Before, I wouldn't have considered myself THAT out of shape. And within minutes on the machines at the gym, I feel like the sweat is just pumping out faster. It obviously is as I end up soaked and even my face will break out in a sweat - This doesn't happen with rebounding and I can jump high/hard/fast and even jog on the thing.

So if anyone else has lymp problems, congestion, for whatever reason (My situation is unique for too many reasons to list.. I know what got me here).. and you want to drain lymphs and lose weight and "Lymph Edema" - Try sucking it up and join a gym.

I still love rebounding. Great way to start the day. But it's definitley NOT the miracle cure all or the only thing I can rely on. The difference in sweat is just insane.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)