CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: looking for some answers

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 1,018
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,113,992

Re: looking for some answers

please urge her to get it out immediately. i am so messed up in the head that i dont know which way is up. i tried to get mine removed and mine is lost. i will have to find a way to get it removed. i know in my case, mentally its not the words i say people have to worry about. its the words and thoughts i have that i am too ashamed to talk about. my husband and i thought it was PPD too. its still here 3 yrs. later. i am not the calm cool and collected person i used to be. i am someone else that i hate. the doctors get kickbacks the longer we keep mirena in. my husband finally is starting to believe me after asking his doctor about mirena. she said the doctors she works with hand mirena out like candy because the kickbacks are good income. she does not recommend mirena or other forms of hormonal birth control to women because of the side effects. she said mirena is the same thing as the patch they took off the market. only difference is now they put it inside.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.922 sec, (1)