CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is this it??

amato Views: 2,198
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,113,137

Re: is this it??

sorry for the delay, but wasn't informed about your response.

"was it from the zapperguy?"

No it wasn't that.The package writes from Sunrise FL not from Philadelphia.It has the frequencies 30Khz, 2.5Khz and 15Hz if it helps you.

"How long did you use it for in the begining? 7-20-7 3 times a day until you stared to feel better?"

I used it for a little more than a month.My main concern was to kill the bad guys inside my intestines that caused my bleeding.I had profuse intestinal(large int.) bleeding due to colitis.I did the 7-20-7-20-7 min program once daily.In 3 days only some fluids that were constantly running out of my back stopped running.The bleeding was steadily decreasing to a point that there was only a very tiny spot of blood, almost invisible that kept coming with each BM.This second step took me only 3 weeks.Remember that Hulda says it may take 3 weeks for the frequencies to reach deep in the intestines.That was really miraculous for me.

"Then for maintenance how is your usuage?"

I now go on my parasitic pursue with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .That is not to disregard the Zappers.They are fantastic machines!And I thank Hulda that brought them to the forehead.But I have commenced it with the hope it will reach deeper in my intestines, where my real concern is focused and to take care with Heavy Metals as it is supposed to do.

"Did you use the copper pipes or wrist bands? If so which one gave you the best results?"

only the copper pipes were included.I used them covered with a strong saline solution and cleaned them each time.

Good luck with your Zapper(future).It's fantastic

Greetings from the Mediterranean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)