CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kidney disease

monique46 Views: 10,062
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 111,441

Re: Kidney disease

i swished years ago but stopped as i saw no outstanding beneficial changes beneficial changes......perhaps had i had the benefit of this forum i would have known what to look for and continued.....since then i still recommended it to others who had health concerns and they did not continue either.....about eight months ago i recommended it to one of my sisters who has been on kidney dialysis for about two years....she absolutely refused to even try it until last month after the dialysis center had been threatening her for a few months that she needed to increase her time by adding a fouth day(again) or staying longer on her assigned three days a week....again i reminded her that oil pulling is supposed to clean the blood so she tried it...she did it two times (once per day,20 minute sesame seed oil) prior to a SUCCESSFUL blood panel....she does 2 panels per month.....three(3) panels later and her tests are STILL clean and no more threats of having to spend more time at dialysis...FANTASTIC!!!....i'm her driver so this is great news for me too

there are a lot of dietary restrictions on renal patients, so i suggested that she only does 2-3 swishes per week if that's all that's neccesary to keep her panels clean.....there's no hope that dialysis can be avoided by daily swishing and consideration must be given to an earlier posted question regarding whether swishing interferes with medications

i love all the posters at curezone.com.......i get much inspiration and motivation
from all of you.....you guys got me swishing again and my husband enjoys it too....hubby says it gives him immediate energy that endures for most of the day...for me, i lost a few pounds and my blood pressure is awesome, ranges from 103
to 112 over 69 or thereabouts...my pressure was mostly satisfactory with only ocassional high readings, but these recent readings had me inquiring if i had low blood pressure....thankfully not....i also feel that i have more swivel in my hips from swishing....the ease in movement is seemingly felt as soon as i rinse with salt water then swish with diluted H202 for about 30 seconds..... i can't wait for my next dental appointment....it always help to have a barometer to give concrete evidence that we're not engaging in superstitious behavior

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)