CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Messsage for plasticat.

Views: 1,595
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,112,813

Re: Messsage for plasticat.

I think you will find that plasticat has vigoriously explored almost all avenues of health, detox protocols and proper dieting. I do agree though that meat is very important. Eggs, chicken and beaf have far more branched chain aminos then any plant, legume or nut could provide which is a fundimental part for healthy organ function; not to mention their superior zinc and iron (though it may in some cases have less then various plant sources it is absorbed much better). I have to disagree with the above post mentioning beans, these contain phytates and lectins acting as neurotransmitters and ultimately influencing your hormones. I personally noticed a big difference when I stopped eating legumes. Grains too have these; however, i have found this somewhat hard to eliminate from my diet but I usually limit eating grains to 1 or 2 servings a day. I recently read one of philip day's books which advised to only eat fruit in the morning. I've been doing this for a few months now and have noticed great results. I dont think however for plasticat that diet is going to be his answer any more; I really think it will come down to emotional issues. I believe plasticat is well aware of what he is doing and you would be hard pressed to give him advice that he has not already heard before. I think plasticat really needs a rest from detoxing; let his body get back to homeostatis.

best of luck to all going through perpetually tough times. Plasticat will be an inspiration to us all when he is healed (and he will be!!).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)