CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: That is awesome, excellent news!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Wellboy Views: 3,251
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 111,106

Re: That is awesome, excellent news!

The key is persistence. We have recommended OP and swallowing coconut oil to everyone we thought would benefit from it. Strangely, some people refused to try it, or they tried it and gave up very easily. Turns out that, in some cases, the disease gets them attention they don't find elsewhere. Medical treatments and talking about their ailments are addictive. They say they would do anything to get well, but they don't really mean it. Subconsciously they need to be sick. It's their only way of standing out. (We have two friends like that).

Also fascinating is that three friends with Arthritis refused point blank to do any of this. My acupuncturist said there was a direct correlation between inflexibility of mind and inflexibility of body, so it's no surprise that those with chronic Arthritis were closed-minded dismissive of anything new. "Pills are good for you," one of them said. "What's wrong with pills?" Oh my Lordy, where do I start?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)