CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Time to come clean..

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Just D Views: 3,257
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 111,068

Re: Time to come clean..

I have noticed improvement in less than one week of a chronic carpal tunnel issue going on in my wrist and elbow. I had a ROPE tendon from elbow to wrist for the past 6-8 months after severely overworking it for my own business - no amount of massage, laying off the computer seemed to do much. Even after three months of changing jobs it was still there and would flare up after spending any amount of time online. Two days of pulling oil and the rope is completely GONE, wrist and elbow are pain free (along with other aches and pains I had been experiencing)....and I know many people who would be more than happy to pull a few times a day for such relief. This is besides the normal 'energized, better skin, teeth 4x whiter, etc' that almost everyone has experienced on this protocol. If ALL it did was clear sinuses and make your teeth white it would be well worth the effort. People spend lots of money putting junk in their systems to do both of those things and this is all natural and GOOD for you. Plus the energy level alone is GREAT. Do you really think people would do this for months if it was not giving them back more benefit than time spent? I know I would not.

I was just thinking earlier today how unlike most health medical 'cures' touted on the web this particular protocol is. It does not benefit any company in particular, it is cheap enough for ALL, it is easy...and you do not have to swallow half a dozen overpriced pills in the process.

Conspiracy? I guess it sounds too good to be true!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.672 sec, (1)