CureZone   Log On   Join
Only two weeks on high MMS and Hep.C will be gone????

apure Views: 1,424
Published: 14 years ago

Only two weeks on high MMS and Hep.C will be gone????

Dear friends who use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for few months by now, I have few question and I want somebody to help me.

I have Hep.C for many years, I used Colloidal Silver for 2 years and my last viral count on Nov.2007 drop to 550.000, not so bad I would say but I wanted to get rid of that for good.

I am on 12 drops, I was sick with 8 drops, vomiting and D, but I am OK so far looking to get to 15 drops x 3/day.

The Standard Miracle-Mineral-Supplement Protocol said: “Until you reach 15 drops twice a day without nausea. At that point increase to 3 times a day. Stay at 3 times a day for at least one week and then reduce the drops to 4 to 6 drops a day for older people and 4 to 6 drops twice a week for younger people “

Question: To stay at 3 times x 15 drops for two weeks will be enough to clear my Hep.C?

Question: I want to know if somebody with same disease like me Hep C, who take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for several weeks or a months and then do a second test to see how much improvement has taken place or to see if any improvement has happened at all?

My opinion is to check our blood work after using MMS if we wanted to see the real improvement. I promise to keep posting after new blood work will be done.

If I made any mistake in English please excuse me, I am from Europe.

Good health to everyone

Thank you

Apure

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)