CureZone   Log On   Join
Speaking of head

molly bloom Views: 3,426
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 110,971

Speaking of head

Silver Fox, there is no doubt in my mind that many of the things we are doing give us as much mental positive reinforcement as physical. I read very recently that Alternative Health is a state of mind as much as physical. I can't tell if I am actually mentally making myself better, or if these therapies are forcing me to be better...deep down I think it's a mixture of both.

Because I now know that pulling is great for my oral health, my mental connection to this has taken on deeper meaning. My head says this is great for me, but my whole being is totally involved in the process now. Perhaps both spheres are working sympathetically to make me a healthier human?

It's my one little corner of the world every morning. The one thing, out of many I do, that I am convinced is giving me results. It makes me feel peaceful.

Sorry to gush...I tend to do that!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)