Re: yes it is!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
KarmaPudding Views: 13,364
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,107,882

Re: yes it is!

I think of the Master-Cleanse as a sort of "rehab" around my health, allowing me to stop what I am doing for a while and turn some things around. The way I manage my health is not up to anyone but me. Sure there are temptations everywhere, but by focusing on my colon for a while has proved to be a great diversion. Depriving myself of things that I like to indulge in has helped me to see that I can resist these things if I choose to. The doctors and health experts out there would like to tell you that the Master-Cleanse is not healthy, saying that there is not scientific proof of any benefits and that it causes stress on the body. Well, I guess they have not measured the yuck that gets flushed down the toilet. Also, I have yet to see a report of anyone getting sick from this cleanse. Where's that proof? My body seems glad to have had the break from all the wrong foods I've been eating. I would definitely do this again.

Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)