CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury thimerosal/vaccines common cause of autism, ADHD,etc.

KJVBibleBeliever Views: 1,783
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,074,285

Re: Mercury thimerosal/vaccines common cause of autism, ADHD,etc.

I have a friend who told me that when her son got his latest vaccinations, just like that *snaps fingers* he had ADHD. Before the shot he was normal.

I think my son's problems are due to vaccines. When he was 2, I was told he MIGHT be autistic. Now he's 6, in special ed kindergarten, and right now it just looks like speech delay and a bit of a developmental delay. He was potty-trained right after he turned 3. I did NOT let him have the "required" vaccines before he entered kindergarten...I turned in an exemption form instead.

I've been giving him cilantro, chlorella, coconut oil, and peanut butter with omega-3 added and he's been improving a LOT. He can count to 30, his speech is really picking up, and now he likes to draw shapes. (He just turned 6 a couple months ago.) He can also write his name.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.611 sec, (1)