CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida gone help!!! Please

cnoaker Views: 4,471
Published: 16 y

Candida gone help!!! Please

Hi all,

I am sure that I sound like a broken record here but I am new to Candida and I have NO idea where to start. This is what I have done so far:

1) Read the Body Ecology Diet - Followed for about a week but I was having a really hard time staying on that.

2) Had my first colonic - Not bad and got rid of some "stuff" :)

3) Bought and taking everyday Advanced Probiotic called FloraSmart (24 billion of Lactobacilli, Lactococcus and Bifidobateria.

4) Been taking ThreeLac for about 2 1/2 weeks between 3-6 packets a day. I don't really feel any different.

Honestly, I love my wine and I am good with not eating yeast or fruit - basically chicken, fish or fresh veggies during the week but then come the weekend I fall flat on my face and I can't stick to it.

I am looking into purchasing Candistroy: Does this work better? Can I take all three things together: Probiotic, ThreeLac and Candistroy?

PLEASE HELP - Any tips, advice, herbs just anything to get this crap out :) Thanks so much!! Carley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)