CureZone   Log On   Join
I've got a big bump on my neck that won't go away

perusing Views: 13,208
Published: 14 years ago

I've got a big bump on my neck that won't go away

hey-- day two heralded waking up with a large painful bump at the right hand base of my skull. it's about the size of a medium sized marble, but the tension and pain radiates outward when I touch it. I only feel it otherwise when I bend my head in a way that stretches it. I've tried massaging it myself and putting on aloe/msm/wintergreen muscle rub.

I'm planning on doing a deep tissue massage sometime this week, but it's now a couple hours off the start of day six and the bump is still there and equally as painful.

any thoughts? anyone have anything similar? This is not a zit. It feels like a huge knot the likes of which I've never known-- almost as if someone wacked me with the edge of a tennis racket really hard.

and it's kept it's ball shape from day 2-6

:P I'll be really screwed if this is some fast spreading cancer and I'm chalking it up to detox.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.391 sec, (1)