Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
perusing Views: 1,435
Published: 13 years ago

why are colonics frowned on during MC?

Hello-- so I've salt flushed twice.

a few questions besides the main one:

1. I use Epsom Salt to flush. This is correct, right?

2. Does anyone know the difference between an Epsom Salt flush and a vitamin C flush in terms of what it does to/for the body?

3. In the Master-Cleanse book, when it talks about half a lemon, cayenne to taste, and the maple syrup-- how many ounces of water is that too? I've been using mason jars that are 32 ounces, and have been putting one lemon (or lime) in it, with a bunch of cayenne, and one to two tablespoons of maple syrup depending. Then I tend to drink most of it, and then fill it back up to the top to make use of the dregs that always end up at the bottom no matter how hard I stir.

and finally
4. why are colonics frowned upon during the MC? I understand that the Epsom Salt flush should flush everything out, but I had a really good experience with colonics and I'm wondering if that will help as perhaps a weekly alternative to get the gunk out (especially in conjunction with getting weekly deep tissue massages done) ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)