CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BENZACLIN the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grahamr Views: 10,115
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,688

Re: BENZACLIN the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello carlos. i am 15 as well and suffer from acne. my doctor also prescribed benzaclin which i refuse to use. know why? benzaclin may work while you use it now, but once you stop using, the Acne will flare up like a prairie fire and you will only end up buying more prescriptions and your problem will only turn into an expensive dependence... not to mention that benzoyl peroxide (the active ingredient in benzaclin) rapidly dries out skin to remove pimples. try attacking toxins at their source. if you dont have time for a colon and/or master cleanse you could try oil pulling (search forums) which is a 20 minute daily routine in which one swishes oil in the mouth to remove toxins from the bloodstream. an even faster method that does not use synthetic chemicals like benzoyl peroxide or cetaphil is calcium Bentonite clay. this is a clay used by the aztec people for centuries and is known as a miracle healing substance. i got mine at the whole foods store and applied a mask to my face just last night and am already seeing Acne disappear!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)