CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Himalayan salt high in fluoride? Found this...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
HealthyBugger Views: 14,874
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 873,179

Re: Himalayan salt high in fluoride? Found this...

There's a lot of misinformation/disinformation about this.

What is called "Himalaya Salt" are often just "Original Himalayan Crystal Salt" knock-offs riding on its popularity and research.

Original HCS has been shown in a recent double-blind study to have real health benefits.

No other Sea Salt has ever been rigorously examined in such a study.

Original HCS has < 0.1 g/kg of fluoride. This is listed on p. 141 of "Water & Salt" by Dr. Med. Barbara Hendel and Peter Ferreira.

It is also calcium fluoride. Calcium is a buffer for fluoride. Calcium is actually used as the antidote for fluoride poisoning.

Sodium fluoride from the fertilizer and aluminum industry wastes is highly toxic. It is used as rat poison.

Calcium fluoride is considered relatively harmless to humans due to extremely low solubility and cannot even be used as a rat poison. Seek Wikipedia.

The calcium level in Original HCS also acts as a further "buffer" or "antidote" to any mild or limited effects of the far less toxic calcium fluoride, which there likely wouldn't be anyone given it is such a tiny amount. Original HCS has 4.05 g/kg of ional calcium.

These Sea Salt s come from, yes... the seas.

Nature in her wisdom endowed the salts of the sea with these minerals. And, for eons, life has thrived in the sea. Who are we to question nature?

We are mostly water... salt water... "sea" water.

Some believe we, as in all life on earth, evolved from the seas.

When we shed tears, they are salty. They are not merely "minerally" or "watery."

We are "salt water" creatures.

I would recommend Original HCS to anyone.

I would not recommend any other salt, although Celtic is probably the next one in line.

Dr. Batmanghelidj, author of "Your Body's Many Cries For Water" and "You're Not Sick, You're Thirsty" recommended Sea Salt and water (also known as sole -- pronounced: so-lay). At first, he and his foundation recommended Celtic -- before they learned of Original Himalayan Crystal Salt. His foundation, carried on by his wife now that Dr. "Batman" is deceased, now endorses Original Himalayan Crystal Salt.

For more information, one can visit
http://www.himalayancrystalsalt.com
or
http://www.americanbluegreen.com.

It is NOT from the Himalaya's. That is the name they use for marketing, as one might sell "Vermont Springs Natural Water" from a quality spring in Maine. It's just a brand name. It is from Pakistan, I believe. My feeling, is -- who gives a crap where it's from so long as it's good, pure and healthy?

{{{UPDATE!}}} It actually IS from the Himalaya's. The Himalayas span six nations including Pakistan, where the salt is mined.

If you get a chance, talk with Ed Leach. He's one of my favorite human beings. He heads up American BlueGreen, LLC. He's got a heart of gold. He's also very educated when it comes to salt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (2)