CureZone   Log On   Join
Exactly, Happydog!

fledgling Views: 36,854
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,097,677

Exactly, Happydog!

When I Googled that area of the Himalayas, I read that it is closed to visitors.

I was looking because I couldn't see how a person would know that the salt they purchased was the real thing, with all the benefits hoped for.

I suppose the individual could go there and fetch it themselves, or, a retailer could hire an agent to do it for him.

Still, how would the retail purchaser know if the box he buys has been 'cut', or even totally fabricated?

Except...except if it works, or except if the finished product muscle-tests well.

I left mine in the cupboard for a couple of years, while I thought about this.

Then one day an intuitive told me that I needed 'grounding', and to use this salt for a footbath...something less than 1 cupful to the footbath container I have. (As salty as tears. But do this only if your doctor would NOT mind if you went for an ocean swim.)

I agreed, and did footbaths two evenings running.

The following morning I noticed that the edema on the tops of my feet was nearly gone...and, all anxiety had vanished. I mean, evaporated. And I hadn't thought I was particularly anxious! And it stayed gone!

So, I had found that this salt works, for me.

It came from
http://www.heartfeltliving.com

We also have a chunk of their salt on a wooden base, with a hollowed out center for a small electric lightbulb. It has been 'on' for several years, in our home. If nothing else, it gives a pleasant pinky glow that is quite reassuring.

I've used pinches of Celtic grey on my food for years, from a covered dish, but recently have found that they have ground it finer, and dried it, probably for use in salt shakers. I don't know that I like that. I had felt that the salt itself was attracting moisture from the air. Don't yet know if I like the change.

Dh has used Redmond's, in a shaker, for years, and we use that in cooking. Yes, it is a little gritty, and I prefer it in watery dishes, like soup, so the grit sinks to the bottom. Then, of course, I have to be sure I don't eat the last 1/4 teaspoon in the bowl.

By chance, the stuff we got from Heartfeltliving was a 'table salt' grind. It, too is somewhat gritty.

I admit that I have thought it would be very easy to 'cut' the 'real thing' with a little quartz sand, and gain profit from the extra weight...much the same as one could add some powdered glass to powdered laundry detergent...for profit.

Not very charitable of me, of course.

I guess I have just found out what works, for me, though I happen to know a very good kinesiologist who could muscle-test for me...or I could do that testing myself.

I haven't had much luck muscle-testing with a pendulum (dh does), or with my hands, but I do well with the full body drawn forward, or pushed back.

Here, a person must prepare themselves to be sure the body isn't 'reversed', as I have been, on occasion. Pay a kinesiologist to teach you...it is quite simple.

We have built-in talents beyond our imaginations.

Good luck!

Fledgling

Here is Daisy4's post about the book, 'Water & Salt'...

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=378721#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.453 sec, (2)