CureZone   Log On   Join
Audio Embedded [video/audio embedded] MP3 Downloads --Ultimate recovery from SA and OCD

bluebellw Views: 1,479
Published: 16 y

[video/audio embedded] MP3 Downloads --Ultimate recovery from SA and OCD

2. The key to recover from social phobia part 7

“Reserve therapy” part 2

The rule of psychology is: the more you afraid, the more they will come. You usually get the things that you don’t want. You try to pretend good, but you get a bad estate. If you don't afraid of it totally, it will disappear slowly.

As the symptoms come such as you feel panic, you can tell yourselves: don't try to suppress and inhibite the symptoms for a tiny bit. I should let them disappear alone. I live with panic as I feel panic. I live without panic as I don't feel panic. Since I cannot calm down, just let it be. To be panic by this chance on an open mind. After you try this again and again, you will recover one day.

You should release your dread slowly and to be nervous naturally one day. As you are not afraid of nervous from your heart, you are recovered. Actually, all the symptoms of neurosis disappeared by this way, including obsessive thoughts, obsessive intention and obsessive behaviour.

People suffered neurosis don't want to wake up in a clinging dream. As you live on the world, you should be yourselves. No matter this self is good or not. However, we call it trouble. We abhor it, against it and try to escape from it. We brought up a time consuming war to fight against it. This kind of fight is called “neurosis”. Actually, the essence of our troubles are this conflict and fight. Can we win nature? Therefore, we should follow the nature and be agree with ourselves and the world. We should abandon our hate against them and try to love them. We need to release the suppress and inhibite towards them and let them free. This is the final and complete disengagement. We call it wake up from your dream or realize. Hence, we can finally come back to our real life.

8) after you can realize, there is nothing but nature. (more to follow)

Neurosis is not a incurable disease. You can recover from it. Actually, many people recovered, but they are very busy after recovery. They may not able to come to the forum frequently. If you have any questions, you may ask us. We will try our best to answer you.

Mr. Heixi free lecture record from Heixi psychological counseling center:

codebase="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701"
standby="Loading Microsoft Windows Media Player components..." type="application/x-oleobject">

WIDTH="720" HEIGHT="576"
autostart="true" designtimesp="5311" loop="false">

Launch in external player or download.

Just for your reference.
Reference of this article:
http://www.heixi.com

(the article above is a serial treatment article in Aug 2007. Permitted to be reprinted.)

To be continue…………

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)