CureZone   Log On   Join
Beginning an Alkaline Diet

readk Views: 599
Published: 14 years ago

Beginning an Alkaline Diet

I ahve tried this before but it eventually morphed into avoiding certain food combinations which eventually gave me this condition from eating large amounts of fruit and bread.

So I am going back to square one. I am going to really try and up my body's Ph in hope that this betters my condition. I'm drinking lots of filtered water and i start off the day with a grapefruit, which is very alkaline forming, but some people have said avoiding fruit helped them, is this because the Sugar content? I've also began drinking kukicha twig tea, and also I drink a glass of warm water with 2-3 drops of grapefruit seed extract stirred in it which is also very alkaline forming.

Has anybody else gone on this path, and if so what foods should I eat in order to flush out my body and help my digestion? I truly beleive it is my internal organs that are signaling a problem externally through my lips.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

8.906 sec, (1)