CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dhammaboy

Rising_Sun_0301 Views: 1,708
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,095,132

Re: dhammaboy

Martin, I read one of your posts from a while back about trying to leave it alone and doing minimal. Have you changed your approach? Your theories are interesting. I have read about the Macrobiotic Diet and found it interesting-the yin and yang of foods. Also, I am interested in Ayurveda and even saw someone once but only went for the initial appointment because I was unsure of what diet approach to follow. I have a vikruti or imbalance of Vata-Pitta and a prakruti or natural constitution of Pitta-Kapha. The initial approach is to calm the Vata-Pitta imbalance through diet, herbs, lifestyle, and panchakarma. Then, eat according to my natural constitution of prakruti. Do you think I should follow this diet approach? It's so confusing about what nutritional approach to follow. I'm torn between naturopathy/nutritional type measures and ayurveda. Has the Ayurveda made the difference for you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)