CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thinking about trying Colinix

readk Views: 1,775
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,095,008

Re: Thinking about trying Colinix

The main thing that I changed before getting this problem was my diet. I was trying to eliminate acne. I began being very conscious about not mixing certain foods that inhibit digestion, for instance mixing carbs and protein together is said to create acids in your stomach and just ferment rather than digest. So I was very strict with this diet. I would have 4 eggs for breakfast, lots of fruit for lunch (usually an apple, some grapes, a pear, and some blueberries or something similar), after school I would eat whole wheat bread to get my carbs in, but I would often eat many peices of bread to feel full because I would be so hungry. Sometimes I would eat 6 or 8 slices a day (horrible i know) and for dinner I would eat fish and vegetables, often salmon broccoli and red peppers. A few weeks or maybe a month after I began the diet I started to take some vitamin supplements. I purchased A,C,E,Fish Oil,and Zinc, took those daily, then purchased, D, Flax Seed. After this I started to realize loose skin on my skin, especially after I would shower, so I would pull it off or sometimes rub my lips on a towel and it seemed effective (i did those no more than 5 times).

I read this post:
//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=738594
I'm thinking maybe I over acified (made up word) my stomach and digestion system, because I was eating lots of eggs, fish, fruits, and wheat.

I don't know what I would have to do to undo these mistakes. I have began drinking a lot of water and green tea each day in hopes to flush out my system but something tells me I will need to do much more than that to rid myself of this stupid shit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.063 sec, (1)