CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pulsatile Tinnitus - the swooshing pulse

Karlin Views: 13,894
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,088,817

Re: Pulsatile Tinnitus - the swooshing pulse

Thanks Molly!! [no apology needed, I appreciate your reply very much]

I have been using Cayenne with my meals [mostly on eggs] for a few years now - ever since I read about The Master Cleanse [lemon juice, cayenne, etc.]. Now that you reminded me, I think I will drink the lemon juice/cayenne drink again!!

essiac tea was mentioned on the messages you linked me to - I will try that too.

I see you have tried garlic on a q-tip in your ears too - how did that work out?

I also found the page for oil pulling
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1087688#i

- I should mention that I have had all my teeth removed [and am happy with dentures], which really helped my "fibromyalgia pains" [by about 80%!!!] but didn't change the various tinnitus' for me.

In my case, probably, the pulsatile tinnitus is from a blood vessel too close to my eardrum, and the regular screaming tinnitus is from damage by skill saws [noise] and possibly the two serious concussions I have had.
I believe most problems are virus and bacteria related but sometimes it is just plain old damage from the modern world: machines and vehicles!!

Thanks again for your reply, and may you find peace with a 16 yr old in the house!![it is a blessing - it might get too quiet in a few years, lol] :)

K

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

12.652 sec, (1)