CureZone   Log On   Join
Humaworm I screwed up. Advice Needed.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
StoryOfMyLife Views: 1,786
Published: 13 years ago

Humaworm I screwed up. Advice Needed.

Ok I'm an idiot.

First, I did Humaworm in December but NEVER finished. I did one bag and only a few out of the next. I think I have like 12 days of wormer left and it's been weeks since my last dose.

Then I just found out there's a roundworm issue going around my house. I thought my new cat was "clean" because that's what the vet said and he was obviously feeling better. So now I have to worm all my cats and dogs and I'm wondering with the roundworm issue.. is 10 days of Humaworm enough? Apparently he's had eggs in him all along and they recently hatched or something and that's why my cat is sick again. I also tried a new brand of litter and it's a pile of dust..since breathing that in I've felt like I've had a lump in my throat and I can feel mucus congestion and like I want to throw up. Yuck..

So do I finish up my 2nd bag or start over and do 30days? I don't want to wait until June...

And why do some people do "extra strength"? My lymph system is a complete mess and I wonder if I have parasites floating around there along with the fluids I have a hard time losing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)