CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2yr old w/ droopy eyelid

Ladylove Views: 4,491
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,880

Re: 2yr old w/ droopy eyelid

IMO that child has a lot of growing to do, and the thing may also self-correct.

If he/she were my child, I would wait a few years while doing continuous ongoing research on my own to give it a chance to self-correct.

It is ridiculous IMHO to make irrevocable surgical changes with a knife to a child so young and mutable- Sounds like the surgeon is < w i n k > having a slow week to me.

BTW, in my Mother's Chihuahuas droopy ears indicate a nutrient deficiency. When it's resolved they stand up straight.

I'd get the child checked out enough medically to know there is no tumor/bloodclot or something like that causing it. Then take the child to a Cranio-Sacral practitioner or a very knowledgeable pediatric Osteopath (One who can determine whether this is resulting from a forceps/birth injury causing misalignment in the cranial bones- sometimes those take a few years to show up) or even to a well-researched pediatric Chiropractor before I'd ever let surgery happen to my child for a thing like this..

Actually, if you can find the most long-experienced midwife in your area, she may be able to help you the most with advice and/or references for practitioners.

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)