CureZone   Log On   Join
deviations from the MC

Zoebess Views: 2,391
Published: 17 years ago

deviations from the MC

I dont want to bring this topic up in the regular forum but I am researching what other people add to their Master Cleanse protocol since this next cleanse I am going to experiment and *allow* myself to deviate from the book. I have been MCing by the book, and I have discovered what does not work for me so if anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate advice or experiential comments.

I plan on adding liquid minerals for example and a liquid vitamin.

It is not common, but I was someone whose hair began falling out and so I know that I need more nutritional support. The hairfall did stop finally but is not an experience I want to repeat.

I plan on using some tinctures & flower essences this cleanse.

I will widen my range of herbal teas past peppermint. There are really special herbal teas which have great medicinal value and I plan on incorporating them since my focus this cleanse is not on cleaning out but rather for rest, repair, and strengthening.

Everything I do will be liquid so I do not feel they will violate the spirit of the cleanse in any way.

I would like to emphasize that I did/do feel it is important to do The Master Cleanse by the book at some point in your fasting experience to discover what does and does not work for you. I also know from working with my naturopath and others that personal needs will and should define a protocol and I am willing to do this as an experiment and have seen from research I have already done on the web that others have done this sort of thing successfully.

be happy, be well,
Zoe

-_-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)