CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: folownthewhitrabit

Views: 3,910
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 10,695

Re: folownthewhitrabit

Hey I have a question, since you work out so much, what does your body look like now? I'm 24, female, and although I'm really interested in exercise, particularly weight training I haven't been doing much because I'm in school (finishing soon though). I would definitely like to build muscle mass and then trim the fat down (even though I'm already small, just "normal" body, 5 foot 0, 105 lbs). In particular I'd like to increase my delts and lats. So I am wondering if you are lean and toned or if you have bulked up a bit, or a lot, what kind of comments and responses you get from the average "people on the street" or your relatives, how you feel about it, etc. Have you ever read Oxygen magazine? I like those type of bodies, like Margaret Diubaldo and Kelly Ryan for example.

Oh, and btw I am blood type A and when I read the Blood Type Diet I laughed because basically all my favorite things, that I ate most of the time, were for type A. Grapefruit is one of my all-time favorites! And I tended toward vegetarianism so that was not surprising either. But I'm not following BTD, just trying to stick to healthy whole foods and make it through school. No dairy for me, though.
There are different ways to go with eating, I'm sure you'll figure out what works for you, but definitely the advice to stay away from processed meat is good advice no matter what nutrition plan you're following. Stuff like balogny and beef jerky is chock full of bad-for-you-ness, it's just crazy!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)