CureZone   Log On   Join
Body temperature improvement.

jfh Views: 3,040
Published: 17 y

Body temperature improvement.

It's probably a bad omen to say out loud that my health is remarkably better. Usually, when I brag, things reverse. I'm going to keep positive thoughts though. Maybe the Law of Attraction is real.

I am at 10 drops twice daily on my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I've been using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for 3 months. I did get up to 15 drops, then backed off after 2 weeks of it.

The past 2 days, my body temperature has been about 97.7. I don't even know it that is normal for humans. Is it? It has always been in the high 96s for me; even upon awaking from sleep. Cold hands and feet all the time and cold intolerance to the max; even after Iodine therapy. I can't believe this. People would laugh at me at work; because I would alway have on a outdoor jacket inside. I don't feel like I have a fever. Something has definitely happened to cause this improvement. I don't have to wear a jacket around the house; or down boots.

My sinuses have improved better than I can ever remember. I still have problems; but the improvement is significant. I mean really significant. I would have a long story to tell, to let you know just how incredibly significant. At the least, I can sleep through the night without having to get up to clear my sinuses until morning. Even my intestines are better. I still have a little diarrhea, once in a while, from the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement killing more pathogens, which dump vile things into my system. I think I will need to take this amount, 10x2, for a long time. I have an lifelong overgrowth of fungi. That is hard to kill; due to the roots of the fungi growing everywhere.

MMS is a miracle. ...so far.

What a great Christmas present, if it continues.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, and a healthy and prosperous new year.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)