CureZone   Log On   Join
Eggs and Beauty Care

Annie5 Views: 960
Published: 15 years ago

Eggs and Beauty Care

Eggs are a favorite dish all over the world but at the same time it is an important ingredient of beauty recipes. Whenever I go to buy a shampoo, I always found egg shampoos at the top of the row. Despite hairs I found eggs to be equally useful for my face especially in days when I have a dry thicker skin. I used to combine a few ingredients and these eggs work really wonderful. There are I think hundreds if not thousands egg recipes for your skin and hairs. For the one I prefer the most all you need is;
1 whole egg, beat it with a fork,
1 tea spoon of honey,
1/2 tea spoon olive oil
few drops of rose water,
All you have to do is to mix them well to make a paste, apply it to your face. Now lay down and relaxe or if you are more curious watch T.V. Just give yourself twenty minutes and wash it away, all you will find is a glowing beautiful face which you are going to love. There are numerous other recipes as well for skin or hair treatments.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)