CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my anti-candida program - it's working!!!

Hartford_x Views: 5,808
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,063,775

Re: my anti-candida program - it's working!!!

That's interesting about the citrus allergy. Citrus of any kind makes me feel awful right away. I can feel my thoat closing, which I often feel if my symtoms are bad. My lymph nodes become painful to the touch immediately. Followed by severe joint pain and fatigue for 3 days. I am avoiding all citrus. I wonder if its die off or a sensitivity. Also, I have left posts about constipation. I can hardly go and nothing really seems to work. Magnesium just gives me really bad gas. Psyllium seems to make the problem worse. This has become a problem over the last couple of months, after a stupidity induced round of high dose prozac. I've been on and off prozac for years and I think it made me much worse. I had a colonic the other day and felt soooo much better, but after that I went right back to constipation. Any ideas. I'm about ready to hit the local CVS for the most powerful over the counter lax I can get.

Also, i did pass some stuff today, very little, after starting acidopholus yesterday. There was some white foam around the stool floating on the water, and a really weird looking cocoon looking thing, that was brown, and looked like the one of those pods you see on sea weed. Any thoughts? Candida in stool already?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)