CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The shape of things to come???

Ohfor07 Views: 1,073
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,063,254

Re: The shape of things to come???

This is not intended to diminish the impact from the systematic abuses Ed & Elaine have been enduring. There was something in your own brief comments "sad, scary, what next?" that prompted me to offer this word of advice about things jones and things "scary". Things prison planet are synonomous with things alex jones. Part of the modus operandi of the latter (from my observation) seems to be about drawing greater numbers of people into his schtick - getting his audience into a scared, fearful frenzy, then keeping them there..... kinda like the old War of the Worlds radio broadcast, except, that broadcast was broadcasted for only a few hours during one night many years ago. Yes, the world is in a heap of hurt, but it will do it nor it's genuine inhabitants no good to go running about scared. Jones appears to be about somebody who is attempting to incite and scare his audience 24-7-365. I"m not saying he does not have some legit info to report, but it's the tactics of delivery that his audience should also take into serious consideration. Also remember, Ed & Elaine were ultimately apprehended because they mistook their captors as being among their insider "friends". During the latter months of the federal siege upon their home headed up by a particular human hump better known as "a u.s. marshall", Jones and or Jones people were among the short list of "insider friends" who were regularly visiting "supporting" the Brown's cause. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Jones is fear that's been given a well-sponsored, well-heeled 'alterna'-public platform from which to conduct his forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.484 sec, (1)