CureZone   Log On   Join
If Everyone here has Cures than why isn't anyone well?

OptimusUndead Views: 1,408
Published: 14 years ago

If Everyone here has Cures than why isn't anyone well?

I have to ask myself and you this, because its been going through my head since i found this site quite a long time ago. (i hardly post here at all) And trust me i give everything a fighting chance. Especially having had Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome for Ten years, and trying a multitude of healing protocols etc.

If There is a strict protocol on this site ( bowel cleanse, parasite cleanse,Zap,LiverCleanse etc etc)

that is in a strict order to get well, where are all the people doing back flips to tell us they are better? I dont see many at all? And if they did it took them a year, it was one person, and they did 40 therapies and 100 protocols/recipes. I mean dont get me wrong i deeply appreciate the wealth of information on here. But after having Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome since i was 14 years old (now 25) i have a hard time believing anyone. There's lots of information spewing on how to get well, but nobody is???..

//www.curezone.org/dis/1.asp?C0=90

Has anyone on here completely or at least %90 recovered that they can once again sence the world how they once did , in all of its balanced nerotransmitter glory? I dont see many at all. Is there anyone who has gone through this stricly and completely and actually gotten well?.. not teh kind of getting well thats "yeah i'm feeling allot better" but in reality its only about %20 better. I've done a few Liver Cleanses alone, and they seemed to help energy and digestion a whole ton. But i doubt the time of year and placebo when i did it. So i'm not sure. I would love to go through this whole list stricly butits hard 40 hours a week working. I might have to quit to do it. (along with the trillions of other Cures for everything schpeel) The only thing i dont trust in the above link is the zapping. I've had my share.

I'm just baffled and dont know what to believe anymore. I just want some opinions on this issue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)