CureZone   Log On   Join
Stomach acid

Views: 1,797
Published: 14 years ago

Stomach acid

Do any of the alkalizing drinks, which ever people choose to use, affect stomach acid.

Alot of people have low stomach acid already, so the last thing they would want is something that compromised their situation. Aren't alot of whats in these drinks in antacids, which shouldn't be taken with low stomach acid. Stomach acid is needed i believe for B12 and folic acid and other b vits.
Need points clearing up before going ahead, ML doesn't want to answer my questions anymore. I obviously upset him/her by asking if there was a subsitute for the calcium hydroxide. My way or not wanted here, not in those exact words. Very intolerant if you don't worship him and his drink.
I've heard differently about this product, some people have had bad reactions to it, so i would be pretty stupid not to ask, and question, as it is my health on the line.
I have read all his testimonials, but there wouldn't be any there that said it compromised there health, now would there. He has the power i believe to delete what he likes. If we can't discuss the pros and cons and get to the truth then what is the point of these forums.
There is lots of big egos across these forums, and newbies get sucked in, until they start reading the debate forum and realize things are not what they seem a lot of the time. I have to be pretty sure i'm doing the right thing, so what's wrong with that.
Had my Rant for today

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)