CureZone   Log On   Join
Peripheral Neuropathy from Parasite?

Rugers7 Views: 18,852
Published: 17 y

Peripheral Neuropathy from Parasite?

Ok, this may take a bit to explain, but looking for opinions. About three months ago, I started to have tingling in feet and hands. Went to GP did full blood work and thyroid test, everything normal. After about a month, went to neurologist and had MRI, also negative. Went to ND and she did some tests on neurotransmitters and serotonin was low but everything else ok. Went to second neurologist and had a lumbar puncture to look for MS, Guillen-Barre, other viral infections, again as normal as normal can be. At this point I am having some muscle fatigue in right leg and in upper left arm (comes and goes), trouble sleeping, noticing floaters in my eyes more, a "rush" feeling upon waking, and generally feeling depressed beacuse no one can figure out what is going on.

Went to my chiropractor who does advanced nutrional testing and he "discovered" what he thinks is a type III parasite in my heart (protozoa). Did some echo tests and some values are not shutting properly, etc. He wants me to take Zymec II, Wormwood , VRM 3, and Garlic (VRM 3 and the Wormwood also have black walnt hulls).

My question is, does this sound like symptoms a parasite could cause? My GP thinks it is just anxiety, and my ND is still stumped because every test looks so normal. Is there any tests that would absolutely confirm a parasite? I just want my body to go back to the way it was before this all started!!!!

Any thoughts appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)