CureZone   Log On   Join
--answer--substitute for calcium hydroxide--Edited

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
moreless Views: 6,878
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,059,441

--answer--substitute for calcium hydroxide--Edited

Hi Solelady,

Here is a link to the page where the Success Testimonials are located:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1028760#i

By "ALL" of your constant questions about using substitutes, it is Clear that "YOU" may not be ready to take charge of your own Health for the purpose of Healing !

I see this kind of attitude all the time and it gets a little silly after awhile to me !

If the Protocol , which has Proven to work for "ALL" those who have reported Success Testimonials is not "Good" enough for "YOU", then I suggest you find other help, which you are confortable with !

This Protocol works when used as suggested by folks who are willing to take Personal Responsibility for their own Healing !

There is a reason it works !

There is a reason it uses certain ingredients !

There is a reason it uses Calcium Hydroxide !

If "YOU" just want to continue to try to find substitutes, because of some unknown fear you may have because of what someone may have said about some ingredient, then this is not for you !

Take time to review the Success Testimonials and ask yourself "IF" there is "ANY" other Protocol on curezone, which is Free for you to make without Buying their products, which has so many Success testimonials as this Moreless Protocol has !

If the Success Testimonials are not enough for to convince you to follow the Protocol as suggested, then maybe you need to go somewhere else for the help you seek?

If you like to have Pain and Suffering, then keep doing the same thing you are doing !

Cause and effect !

Edit: But if the things you have been doing have not Solved your problems, then "WHY" are you still hanging onto those ideas ?

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)