CureZone   Log On   Join
Get a Chinese Checkout..

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Ladylove Views: 1,490
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,056,201

Get a Chinese Checkout..

Hi AGS :),

Adding my $.02 to the great feedback and suggestions you have gotten already:

I think you should find a traditional Chinese Herb Doctor who can check you out and define what's going on with you in Eastern medical terms. I don't mean an Occidental yuppie-style practitioner, but a little old Chinese guy salted away somewhere in Chinatown whom all the old Chinese folks trust and go to.

It should be someone who can check you out for a condition called "Yin-Fever"; In this condition the patient has many aches and pains, but they have no fever. Western doctors will not find this trouble, only someone who looks at things in the Chinese way will find it.

There is a traditional Chinese herbal formula called 'Chinese Processed Ginseng Roots Compound' which can resolve the condition of Yin-Fever if you have it, and anyhow it would only make you healthier if you took it but didn't need it.

And probably Fo Ti (He Shou Wu)extract would be a good idea also, since you mention secretion and Lymph differences.

The Vit C IV idea is great IMO.

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)