CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what's the meaning of this verse? Thanks everyone

Captive of a Cruel Life Views: 1,824
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,054,453

Re: what's the meaning of this verse? Thanks everyone

Hello everyone, Thank you so much for your replies.
I’m trying to put together a program for the summer of 2008. It’s a children’s program called “Critters for Christ” I’ll be using my pets to present the Gospel and teach memory versus. I was needing a verse to use for my scorpion, so I wanted to know what the verse meant. I had a vague idea, but as I stated ,I’m not the most literate when It comes to the Bible. So, if I’m understanding right, the verse means; that the Law of God gives sin the power to give death the ability to rein in the life of the sinner/unbeliever? If I'm not correct plese correct me.
Yes, I know my user name is a bit inappropriate, I had chosen it during a time when I was going to a very dark period in my life. It did seem as if I was captive to the cruelty of those who had authority over me in certain areas. I was at their mercy, and they had none. I haven’t been on this board for a long while and didn’t bother to change my name.
Thanks again everyone

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)