CureZone   Log On   Join
newbie with fibromyalgia

ladybear Views: 10,361
Published: 15 years ago

newbie with fibromyalgia

HI!
I've been lurking on and off for a couple of weeks and found much interesting info here. I've read JH's book, and started the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with citric acid about 2 weeks ago. Currently up to 7 drops 2x/day. I think I may be taking too much, as I have been having some nausea and stomach cramping (no dh or v) for the last 3 days. I also caught my husband's cold, started on Monday. I almost never catch cold! From what I've read today, it looks like I may be taking too much. I mix it with citric acid and a couple of ozs of apple juice, and of water.

My main problem, physically, is fibromyalgia. That, and migraine syndrome and CFS. I decided to take the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in case the above may be caused by Lyme's or some other buggie. I've also had chronic yeast infections, but that was years ago.

Does anyone know if Miracle-Mineral-Supplement helps with fibro? I haven't felt better, except for a bit more energy when I first started taking the MMS at about 4 drops/day.

I'm also on the guaifenesin protocol created by Dr. St. Amand for fibromyalgia - have been for 4 months. So I'm hitting things pretty hard, I guess, trying to cover all my bases. In addition to the nausea and cramping, I'm completely exhausted, ache all over, and have the post nasal drip, cough, cold thing.

Am I doing this correctly? I'd welcome any suggestions!

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.140 sec, (1)